Monday 23 January 2012

“Dreams”- Fiction or Reality?



Click to show "Dreams" result 17Honestly I have not been a firm believer that what we dream can certainly come true. I have always quizzed how can we map events and actions in our subconscious state and claim that they can be turned into reality. I mean, seriously when we sleep we are in a position  when our thoughts are in free fall state, we can think what we want without the boundaries of reality acting in discord. Honestly how can an individual in their late 70s perhaps claim that they dreamt of themselves enjoying themselves in for example in Las Vegas yet they have no idea how USA looks like or all of their lives have been confided in one place in Africa. To me that is nonsensical to say the least to assume that such a dream can be turned into reality (I am blunt but the truth has to be told). So whenever I hear that or similar dreams I laugh my lungs out at this, and claim that is a sad reality about dreams.


But...

They are certain dreams; I mean real dreams, not those fictious styles of dreams that can never be turned into reality. Yes, those real dreams that when you wake up, you feel your heart pounding faster than normal. Those dreams which make you begin to think about yourself, your life and those that are close to you. Those dreams that are somehow talk to your inner self. Those that appears too real to be true. They are positioned strategically in your life that you see events and people connecting harmoniously and so perfect like a spider web.   These are dreams that get me to think that perhaps dreams can have an element of reality.

 Should we fear our own dreams because they show us the blunt side of life? Should we brush aside the thoughts that emerge from dreams and assume that life is more real than dreams? Or are dreams mere wishes that we have as mortal beings?

Should we in our quest go out there and attempt to seek the true meanings of our dreams?

 Or Are dreams a way of unlocking our full potential and destining us to greater heights? If dreams have no meanings in our lives, why then do we dream?

My dream got me thinking...maybe there is something inside a dream that we are taking for granted.

This is just a thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment