Tuesday 27 March 2012

If Birds sang the same song, the forest will be boring


Imagine waking up every morning, turning the news and hear every political party agreeing on any policy, or initiative. Just imagine what it will be like if all the newspapers carried same stories about a political issues and trends in Zimbabwe. Seriously they won’t be anything to talk about. Our diversity as a nation makes everything worth following.

We don’t need to have the same view about an issue for us to co-exist. We just need to appreciate our diversity. I have always have problem with extroverts that want to force their ideas and want to create the notion that their ideas are sacrosanct. Why can’t you allow me or someone an opportunity to say what I/ they want without you totally dismissing it from an uninformed view? Can’t we just thrive in our diversity?


I want to live freely not subdued to the extroverts that think their views are the answer to all problems. I want to be free to think as I please, to allow my imagination to run as wild as it can, without fearing the tacit and or formal laws that inhibit that. I want to be allowed to say what I think, when I want how I want to say it. You don’t have to agree with what I say. You don’t have to sing the same tune as mine, but you just have to listen as I have done the same thing when opened your mouth.

Surely, the forest will be boring if all the birds sang the same song...

No comments:

Post a Comment